Terms & Conditions of Summer Deejays
- ‘You’, ‘your’ refers to the customer. ‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’ refers to the members of Summer Deejays. ‘The event’ refers to the event Summer Deejays 2017. This ‘agreement’ means the purchase of one or more tickets for entry to the event, and it includes the Ticket Purchase Terms (“the Terms”) and other documents referred to herein.
- The event is an all-weather event. It will continue in rain, hail or shine, unless the conditions are deemed unsafe to continue. No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
- There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the event.
- If the event is cancelled due to any reason outside of our control, there is no right of refund or exchange, nor any obligation to arrange a substitute event.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event for any reason within our control.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the event, or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this event, regardless of the cause (including negligence). For any condition or warranty imposed by legislation, which cannot be excluded or modified, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services, the cost of having the services supplied again, or the refund of the money paid for the ticket. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, or special damages.
- We are able to change Terms & Conditions if it suits us.
- No alcohol or illicit drugs can be taken into ticketed areas.
- No entry without a student ID.
- The minimum age for the event is 18 years.
- You must act in an orderly manner when attending the event. We may refuse entry or evict you if you are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner, or if you breach the Terms or the Entry Conditions.
- You consent to be included in any film and/or sound recordings of the event or its surrounds and for these recordings to be used by us
- Neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to the property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) you buy or bring to the event.
- Tickets will be redeemed at gate. You are not able to re-enter the event after you have left.
- You are liable for any loss or damage you cause at the event.
- Refunds will not be provided for any unused coupons.
- Please respect our town and neighbors, and do not create excessive noise or litter while travelling to and from the event.